AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WOODPECKERS GONE WILD!

I kid you not. We have had a couple customers lately with badly broken outside mirrors. 1 guy, I just replced his mirror, calls back the other day and says," you won't believe this, but the mirror you just put on is broke all to HECK". It's been really cold here in MN, about-10,-15 at nite and +10 or so by day. So I ask him if he just took it through the wash, thinking water got in behind and froze, he says NOPE a darn pilliated woodpecker has been around their yard and it was sitting on their sons car mirror bends down and pecks away! Ok now we put 2 more mirrors on cause the darn woodpecker has knocked the heck out of BOTH sides. I told him try tieing on a plastic bag maybe the wind rattling it will chase the red headed woodpecker away. These are protected birds but like he said it better have armor for protection! way to wierd, never seen this before. anyone else have this happen? what can a guy do to stop them peckers?

Re: WOODPECKERS GONE WILD!

So thats where they went!!

I was employing those guys to go around busting glass around here and hadn't heard from 'em in awhile!!!

Guess they moved to your neck of the woods.

How about installing "one-way" mirrors so the woodpecker won't see himself and be pecked off?

Wait.....no, that won't work.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I will not even answer ;)

you said wood

hehe

then you said...

hehhe ehhe heheh heheheh hehehe

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com