AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bellron & Safelite....

Ok this is is not on the main page, but i want to address the fact that belron is looking to buy safelite,
I want to know IF this is TRUE and IF it gets approved, will i come here 2 years from now and everyone will be ******** and moaning about how belron is the devil like we ***** about safelite? Just Curious

Re: Bellron & Safelite....

BIRDS OF A FEATHER,,,, FLOCK TOGETHER!

Hey larry I saw in another post you used universal phonetics,(bravo, siera), are you into radio as in amateur radio? just wondering as I have a general class license.

actually no however i did work at a commercial radio station and like talk radio, someone i used to listen to use to say that all the time :)

George Gordon Liddy. Used to catch his show on WJFK out of D.C. He hasn't been on there for a while now. I'd be willing to bet you own a few Stacked and Packed calendars huh Larry?

G. Gordon Liddy is the MAN!!!

I miss his show. Every now and again you see him on Fox News.

I listen to Neal Boortz and Micheal Savage now in Liddy's absence.

The answer to your original question is YES, Secret Agent.

With one comment.

Most probably worse.

he's on XM now, i remember one time he went to say bravo fox trot and accidently dropped an F bomb and did not dump out oops!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com