AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FW2501 Wind noise(s)

What is with these 2501's why the heck do all of them have wind noises (and yes they have also b4 the install)

Re: FW2501 Wind noise(s)

We have found that a lot of times the side moldings are loose and also the rubber lip from the molding where it meets the glass will not be positioned properly and many times this is from the factory so we always keep and extra set in stock cost is about $37. a piece. part # 73152shja01 and 73162shja01
that has solved the windnoise.

If that's the Odyssey you're talking 'bout there is a factory recall to replace sides to reduce wind noise.

Glassgod thank you sir!

how you no if there is factory recall. is there a websit
i can go to for any honda.

Dealer told us, did 3 or 4 so far in last like 6 months or so.

BTO, Im really surprised that you are the one that began this topic, The link that you provided on the other forum has all the info regarding the Dealer wind noise recall > lol
(Thanks for the link it rocks!)

Here is that link> http://www.bedlib.org/ebsco.html

Click ARRC,Choose 2005,Honda,Odyssey,LX,Then choose Service Bulletins and Recalls ,Then scroll down to glass,click it and you will see the Dealer recall regarding the wind noise,Hope this helps everyone.

I found it after, the fact :) while complaining to one of my friends :) so the post was made then the info was found. :) LMFAO

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com