AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
If you went to college and your a glass installer, you might be a redneck

Hello,

Anyone that went to a 4 Year school and is now a glass installer might want to think about getting a job in what you majored in, anyone can goto college, I know a guy that majored in the arts, oh woopty he can get high and smear paint on a wall, he is a broke idiot, that sits in his basement smoking weed...

Re: If you went to college and your a glass installer, you might be a redneck

Got my degree, and am now making more than any of my friends that I went to college with, AND I have changed employers once compared to 5-6 for those guys.

Well I hear you, I see the same thing with people i went to HS with that went to high dollar colleges.. I was just joking about the red neck thing, but my point is just because (anyone) attended college does not make me any difference in my opinion. I am very smart but when i get excited i am just typing away i do not pay attention, heck i am not writing a college paper i am talking to people that might not even know if i spell something wrong..

Folks with 4 year degrees make the best techs .. There spirit is already broken.

I take no offense to redneck comment, I am one to some degree.

"My neck is red, therefore I am "

See some of us :) have a sense of humor, I agree with the 4yr degree people being glass tech's :)

I know a lot of college grads who work as waiters and such. There is a lot more money and success in owning yout own business...whatever it is.

My wife of 24 years is a college grad and she kicks my red neck self employed butt on the financial playing field.

AGN call me man , we had the biggest ice storm we have had in eons, just got your msg :)

e-mail me your cell phone # or whatever number you are closest to most of the time

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com