AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Geber?

Gerber now wants us to pay the sales tax difference on an invoice that we submitted with proper sales tax charges but they incorrectly audited at the old tax rate. Seems they have it wrong in their system, but want us to pay the difference? "It isn't that much money" we were told.

We are done with Gerber and ANY ins. co. using them.

California Casualty please look into other TPA's to handle your claims or your insured's will be paying UP FRONT from now on with 30 days credit and a copy of the State timely payment law in their hands. Or stop forwarding our invoices to Gerber and we will be happy to work for your insureds.

Re: Geber?

Ask them if they would like a conference call with the state dept of revenue, so they can explain why you should pay more tax for them. I'm assuming you already paid your sales tax on the invoice. Just see if they would prefer that. Let me know what they say!!!

We reminded the csr of the timely payment law here, and she said that "adjustments" go to another department so she could not say when she would be able to issue the difference.

Will try to let everyone know how this one closes.

When we started taking work from them they short paid us the sales tax. I just faxed them a copy of our invoice with a note that they short paid us the sales tax. They quickly sent out another check.
Isn't it strange that some will get paid quickly with minor problems yet others will have nothing but problems?

Hello,

Well I can absolutely say that I have never been short paid sales tax on any gerber work, and i do it in multiple states. Actually I take that back, one time i did not bill tax and they contacted me and paid it. I would give gerber a A+ on paying tax.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com