AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IGA/KEY COMMUNICATIONS

Anyone know what's happening here, or a bit more than the article says? What's happening with Marc Anderson?
how will this impact the iga? any opinions, guesses, or details? any thoughts??? or will we just have to wait and see????hmmm just wondering

Re: IGA/KEY COMMUNICATIONS

I personally think that this will be like going to church and getting a new priest/preacher. I like Marc But I was sick of the give him money, let him sue attitude that that IGA took. Also they had a very poor attitude twoard chip repairs, in my opinion, marc did what he felt was right, however i personally like him i disagreed with his ideals.

Now on the other hand I think Deb, like her or not runs one heck of a business, some people may not like her, but she runs one heck of a business, and has been very good at doing what she does! High Five Deb!

bachman,

please relate to me the corelation between running a magazine? business and how it relates to the glass business? evidently you believe there will be a change in philosophy with this new president?

i am looking forward to see what is to be expected.

I could be totally wrong, and do not get me wrong, me and deb are not related and not even friends, so anything I say positive about her is only becuase that is what i believe... I swear to all that is good and holy, that if i go to the IGA show this year and one person starts talking about suing somone and forcing me to donate money for it I will bust out an air horn and blow it, I am simply not going to listen to that crud!!

Great than you are going to just love my post on the Price Fixing issue!!!! Have you contributed to them in the past?

Never, EVER gave the IGA anything but my dues. The only reason i got in is because DL made me he told me that if i did not do it he would not buy me dinner...
So of course you know I had to order the 50oz bone in filet ;)

Just kidding I joined because I already belonged to the NGA who had done nothign for me EVER and i have got ABSOLUTELY nothing out of there shows, so i figured, I might as well join the IGA and see what the had to offer.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com