AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HEY GANG!

After Hal's post re: cost, and after just having dealt with possibly the biggest SGC mess ever, I have decided to write a letter outlining the AGR industry's current "hostage" situation.( That's what it feels like!) I will be sending it to just about every person who has any affiliation with this industry. I will also be sending it to several people in state and federal government.

I would like to know if it would be okay to include some of the opinions that have been posted here. I will not use anyone's name, e-mail address or company information. I will only use our accounts of our experiences with the TPA's and insurance companies.

I guess I'm asking your permission to share your stories with these people. If you don't want your views or stories included, let me know. I will respect your choice to be omitted.

I'm starting with a letter. Who knows what feedback I'll get. The way I feel right now I imagine I'll be hounding them until they respond one way or another.

If anyone has any suggestions, I will be happy to hear them. (yeah. even the wisecracks.)

Re: HEY GANG!

Include letters to local independant ins. agents. We have had great success in the past with them as they are not "company" employees and tend to fight for the customer more so than the others.

Please post it here when your are done! IF possible :)

I say use EVERYTHING you need to, load the guns with every shell in your arsenal! I wonder if a well written document or petition with every signature possible would be helpful? There has got to be a way for our voices to be heard! WHERE ARE THE ***REAL*** BRILLIANT PEOPLE IN THIS INDUSTRY?????

xxx they all left, and are now driving delivery trucks for pilkington.

Thats funny crackup. I love it when the new delivery guys ask about becoming a tech...I'm sittin' there thinkin' STICK TO DELIVERY!!!

In some cases you make more money and you don't have to put the *******s in!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com