AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just so everyone knows, but probly don't care

Larry posted this a few threads down:

"Registrant: Glass Concepts, Inc. ATTN: GLASSGOD.COM
c/o Network Solutions P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Domain Name: GLASSGOD.COM
Administrative Contact : Gugino, Lori
kp9uz3bm8dq@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
Glass god are you a girl? not that there is anything wrong with" END QUOTE.

I have no clue what the heck that is about cause I am not a computer geek. I have mentioned being in Wisconsin dozens of times. Anyways, here's how I came up with GLASSSGOD for my address:
When I was selling auto glass wholesale I made many good friends. One of them I helped quite a bit learn the ins and outs of the business as she was new. She used to call me her "Glass God", her words not mine. When I first started surfing the web in 1999 I needed an e-mail address for Yahoo! so I tried GLASSGOD@YAHOO, but it was taken. I then added a THIRD "s" to glass and voila, my email address was GLASSSGOD@yahoo.com. I still use it today cause I am too lazy to think of another one, although I know many of you would have suggestions. I never try to hide who I am, but I am not gonna divest company info too much on this forum, but if anyone wants to e-mail me go ahead, I will open any of 'em except Larry's, he needs to concentrate on his upcoming hearing. LOL.

Re: Just so everyone knows, but probly don't care

That makes sense,

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com