AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Auto & Truck Glass LLC

Anyone ever hear of a company called Auto & Truck Glass LLC?

I just stumbled onto their website and they look like a pretty big company. I've never heard of them...I thought they were another network, but apparently they aren't.

Re: Auto & Truck Glass LLC

Never hear of them, they are in our state, AGN... but not in our markets...

I think they might have bought JustAutoGlass ??? sounds like the same area's the dood just needed to much $$ for his thing..

hmmm

Just kind of surprised me becuase its unusual to find a company that big thats not very well known.

Their website lends itself to a SGC / DT kinda company. Oh well.

They are a internet based outfit.They operate like 89 glass and contract it out.Very low profit,very few jobs.Dont waste your time.We learned the hard way.

Glassrat,

Thats what I thought it was. The whole site reaked of an 89 Glass type of organization, but I didn't see any advertisements to join their program or anything. Thats what confused me.

It is a copy based out of SoCal that specializes auto glass replacement for rental car / fleet accounts. I have not heard of them focusing on the retail segment.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com