AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NAGS THANK YOU!!

I know that everyone things nags is satan, However I am very happy with several changes that I have brought to there attention that are now appearing on the new NAGS update! High Five to Bud & James, your the best (and the editors who do all the work right lol while you guys sit around counting money)

:)

Re: NAGS THANK YOU!!

Well, that's one, so far.

so on average does anyone know if prices went up or down?

on average they went up, a little.

Thanks for everything you do Larry. Without you this business would be doomed. You're the best. You also have the most knowledge and you run the best shops in the world and can make the most profit and are the tops at marketing.

JAC

JAC bahahah nice one :) Good thing I have my high waters on cause the BS is getting pretty deep in here.

Larry BTO... You've truly missed your calling in life.

Judging from the way you "suck up to everyone" and "suck up to no one" you really are better suited to politics.

I hear Karl Rove is looking for a few good men.

ninja
nags goes up, faxes from networks come in, profit goes down.
pretty much the same every time. the brigth side is you can always just say no.

I would love to run for congressmen or something, I use to love to debate people. Some times I just like to make people think. I am like somone you just really have to know to understand me ask DL , I am defintely out there, but however a nice person if you know me, ask anyone here that I have personally taken the time to help, ASK AGN i absolutley go out of my way for the small guy.

BTO, It's great to know that you think so much of yourself! Are you our autoglass savior?

Glass God is our savior dont ya know.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com