AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2001 BMW 330

lots of windshields for this car, I think I narrowed it to a 2210. My software says it interchanges with a 2164. The car is a convert. , the 2164 fits a coupe according to the nags book. I am not sure that interchange listing is correct, any first hand info on this ?

also, dealer says 280 list , and only will give us a 10% discount, is this all you can get off of a dealer BMW part ?

Thanks

Re: 2001 BMW 330

20% off in So Cal but you can call 3 dealers and get 3 different list prices. Mitchell OEM prices are usually right but may vary. Don't forget the mld.

If it has a rain sensor, get a dealer w/s. Aftermarket won't have the proper rain sensor on it, if you're getting it from a dealer anyways don't worry about the NAGS number.

I hate to admit 2 things, one i agree with glass god, secondly I might be an industry ***** as you guys might call me, but i would turn this job away.. Why the heck can somone not make this in the aftermarket DECENT??

and why in the sweet heck would they put so many choices in these cars? I had a guy get funny the other day on a BMW "Your the glass shop you should know what I Have", so i guessed, we go out and turns out this idiot apparently does not know what he had, it was a mercedee's .. some people sometimes just make me nuts

I love the brain ditchers that order a windshield and then you arrive to do the job and you hear that lovely expression...

"Its the back windshield I needed!!"

Un fortunately I think 90 % of the people do not know what is what, but why would they, they are not car people.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com