AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'06 Mitsubishi Endeavor DGs

Anyone ever installed a rear passenger side door glass and a front drivers side door glass in a 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor?

It looks like I'll have both to do sometime next week. Just want to know what I'm looking at.

Thanks

Re: '06 Mitsubishi Endeavor DGs

Nobody?

C'mon I know one of you has torn one of these apart and knows whats in it!

right now there's broken glass in it

Very Funny!!!!!

Bunch a comedians around here!!!

THAT GLASS IS IT LAMI OR TEMP AND DO YOU HAVE A CHIOCE ? I HAVE WORKED ON THE DAKTOS AND DURANGOS AND I THINK THEY ARE TIED IN TOGETHER SOMEHOW MINE WAS REMOVE LARGE SCREWS FROM DOOR ARM REST THEN IT PUSHED STRAIGHT UP WITH HOOKS REALLY NICE BUT HAVE NEVER DONE A MITS

Business is so slow around here I have to either laugh or cry.

I prefer to laugh

Happy New Year by the way

To AGN

Do you get the Autoglass Journal? If so, in the 2006 Foreign Installation Guide is a description of the door glass installation. It uses language that we are not use to, but if you take it along to the job, it sometimes becomes self explanatory. If you not have the Journal, I would strongly recommend that you put it on your list of publications. Also, I could fax this to you if you wish to share your fax number.

Bob,

I get a magazine called AutoGlass...is that what you are refering to?

It would be awesome if you could fax it to me! I'll e-mail you my fax number! Thanks very much!

AGN ---

Game Plan "Grey Beard" is a go

LOL!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com