AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Farmers Ins. new pricing

01/03/07 I received my new pricing Via Safelite for Farmers Ins. I'm a D&E mkt. My new pricing is 21%off. Oct1,2006 it was 15%off; Feb 28, 2005 it was +47%. Where does it end? My cost keep going up and I'm expected to assorb a 68% decrease in rates since Feb. '05. I don't do alot with Farmers so I guess I'll call and tell Safelite that I can't do windshield for this rate, like I did for Progressive. However, if I keep saying no to the unfair rates I won't have any windshield business. Oh wait, maybe that is what they want.

Re: Farmers Ins. new pricing

The only way this is going to stop is to raise cash pricing. The ins companies know what the cash pricing is and are not going to pay more than that. Bob B from the "farm" already told us that!!! SGC is dictating price and we let them!! The power is in our hands, what could happen we loose revenue? Oops, that is already happening.....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com