AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Holding a good man down?

AGN,

Do not be discouraged by somone asking you are you in it for the money or the quality, they have absolutely no clue what you buy for, For all they know you were making a $150 off the job. #1 rule no one knows what you pay but you, and #2 rule never listen to somone trying to put you or your pricing down. They are not living in a low dollar market like we are..

Re: Holding a good man down?

Thanks for the encouraging words. I don't let 'em get me down. What market are you in?

All the good ones :)

Wonder if Secret Agent BTO, has a hidden agenda? Like seeing as many independent shops, be they one man mobile or storefront, pricing lower than the lowest insurance rates. Thereby validating the screw job we're getting from Networks/TPA's/Insurance Co.'s the whole robber bandit gang of them every time they take more money out of OUR accounts, OUR businesses, OUR futures. Or could he possibly have an interest in AGN's business practices and I'm just getting paranoid , could be the last of the two theories, in which case BTO it's kind of you to offer support to AGN and my apologies sir.

You aren't paranoid, They are out to get you.
Yes AGR if you are not part of the solution, You are part of the problem.

BTO is Larry. He changes his username more than Hal gets ripped on. Its part of his mystique.

LMAO. Bachman Turner Overweight.

Dave you ******* , go get some just for men :) hahah and shush! I told everyone I was larry dood.

Nice dig on the overweight

It takes one to know one.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com