AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IGA - To Be run by Key aka deb levy

So I see that the IGA has hired Key to run the IGA, At times I disagree with Deb and some of her ideas. However like me, love her or hate her, you can not take away any of her accomplishments. Congrats deb of this move, I might even re-join the IGA as a direct result of this. I wish you all at key communictions the best, and look forward to seeing you at the IGA show.

I only have one request, have better transportaiton from the conevntion center & the hotel. Last year setting up our booth it took 2 hours to get a cab :)

Re: IGA - To Be run by Key aka deb levy

A restaurant within a plane ride of the cashman center would be pretty nice as well.

LMFAO, yeah deb me and dave don't mean to whine but lets keep it in vegas, but atleast pick a dump with a on site bar, that is NOT inside the trade show, and one with a restaruant.. If i remember right they harrased IBS over the lighting they used (the fire dept there is jerks)

Thanks for your kind words Larry and DL. I hear and totally understand your thoughts about Cashman. We are planning for more transportation, food outlets etc this year and an even stronger event.

In a few weeks IGA members will be getting a needs assessment survey so you can provide feedback to the association about your needs. Everything the IGA does is being evaluated with an eye toward providing even more active and vital programming for its members.

Regards,
Deb

Deb,

i do not intend to be offensive, but i would like to know more about you. i have heard you run the magazine, how did you get to specialize? in glass shops? did you used to have one?

i have heard some comments that i am not sure about regarding your having an agenda? although the things i have heard were not explained to me, so i didn't quite understand people who said you had an agenda?

would that mean you are pro-insurance tpa? or ?, i did not have the opportunity to have the party i heard this from elaborate on what he meant by "agenda"?

i figure its best to go straight to you to ask. i at this time do not have a opinion one way or the other, yet.

IMO - Deb and Company will be a very nice enhancement to the IGA.

well DL if your opinion is that she is a good thing for iga, then i believe it.

like i said, all i have heard was something about having a agenda, but i never understood the comment.

Well,

I know deb only from passing, and when her mag slapped me on the front of glassbytes due to an issue. However deb sort of reminds me of dave, she does not seem very excitable. I would say that she is a hard read beacuse she is low key. It is obvious that the IGA needed new leadership, just like a church that cant not bring in the people switches up ministers. I do not know deb to have any personal adjenda and I do like he initiative, as that is what itg takes to make things happen. I am sure back when deb was getting started doing publishing there was some message board full of know it all's just like there was here telling her she would fail, but she has shined thru!!! Go deb go!!

Deb I will contact you direct I would like to be slipped into the speakers schedule to do a 10-20 min presentation of customized offers and having your company properly profiled. I think this would be a good topic and i am will to take the hits when people throw the hard questions...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com