AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Next discount is ???

Nationwide 20% off NAGS. At least they still allow for hourly labor.

Why do any of us still bill off NAGS anyway? Do any of you buy off NAGS list? Does anyone bill cash jobs based on NAGS list?

Is there any legal reason to use NAGS or laws forcing us to use a system that has no correlation to our industry other than it benefits the paying party in most cases, the insurance industry.

Re: Next discount is ???

CCC, I'm beginning to think that you and I should confer before we post. We seem to be posting the same info! LOL!! I know that none of this is funny but thought I'd try to lighten the mood a little bit.

As in lighten the load to the bank to pay bills that keep going up??

And it's going to get worse. I only use NAGS when it's an insurance job, and then only networks. I'm working my way out of that too. I price at cost +. That's the only thing that even half way makes sense now, and that doesn't really. Give me an option here guy's and girls. I'm open to suggestions.

Cost+. Like a lot of other industries, simply mark up your parts, add labor, and let a judge try to tell you it isn't more "fair and reasonable" than billing off of NAGS (an out of date pricing schedule, hidden formula, whatever you want to call it).

NAGS is so irrelevant that not even the ins. co. honor it. NAGS labor hours = flat labor, NAGS list = we still want a discount, NAGS kits = flat kits, oh and we will set the kit price as well.

I WISH WE WOULD ALL STOP USING IT!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com