AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
more work less pay

Just doing a little number crunching this morning and it looks like we did 21 more jobs in 06 than 05, and grossed 15000..00 less in 06 than we did in 05. What is wrong with this picture. Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Re: more work less pay

With $$ increases all around you I'm sure you not only grossed less but your net took an even bigger hit.

Re: more work less pay

glad to hear about that darren, there for a while i thought i was the only one who looked at the numbers.

there seems to be a lack of people looking at their numbers around here, the one real bright spot is DL, when he adds his math and prespective to what it all means.

unfortunately there doesn't seem to be enough mathmeticians in the business to effect change, yet.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com