AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
So Many Views, So Few Replies

What's the problem? Has everyone forgotten how to type? If you look at the threads they'll have 299 views and 2 replies. Doesn't anyone have any opnion's anymore? Aren't they willing to share them, openly discuss them, sometimes debate them? Come on, this forum which used to get me in trouble, because I was on too much and considering asking WEBMASTER if he could install one of those PANIC BOSS is coming buttons, has become way too tame. I know everyone isn't that busy, because it's that time of year. Let's make some noise! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Re: So Many Views, So Few Replies

HA HA HA

It has been quiet lately. Maybe the TPAs are throwing around hush money now.

More likely everyone is just doing what they gotta do and then calling it a day and going home. Thats what I've been doing. Get 'er done and get home!

Go Louise-Be careful about how much salt or pepper you put on your posts-they may get quickly trashed-especially if they concern D/T or S'Lyte-

Ok i was thinjking about a good draw for the IGA show in vegas, There is no bar to speak of, so that is out, there is raunchy strip club, but i don't dance!

So how about we get a nice ring in the center of downtown, and get these sumo wrestler suits and I take on all challengers that are in the glass business. Kinda fun stress reliever and there is few people i'd like to get nuts with, me & AGN taking on all nay sayers :)

Do a little east coast west coast battle...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com