AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FW 802/803 with a 1 piece Molding?!?!?!

I thought i had seen / heard it all has anyone ever seen a FW802/803 with a 1 piece molding on it that looks like a fw2109???

Re: FW 802/803 with a 1 piece Molding?!?!?!

Old Dominion lists a WFS for the '98 Honda Odyssey, but it doesn't look like they keep them in stock. Says its an OEM part.
Ever tried that universla molding thats supposed to replace the 2109/822/2064 moldings? I can't remember what its called, but I saw it advertised in the magazine.

HUH??? Where the heck do you find that at???

Of course i am such an arrogant person ionly read the mags with my articles in it!

JK :)

Its on ODs website.

As far as the universal goes I can't even remember what mag it was in...I only get two though AGRR and AutoGlass. Had to be one of those.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com