AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AGRSS -- Shops want a more clear logo

Hello AGRSS,

How about a more clear logo ? looking at Kellerglass.com , and looking at my site the logo's unless there so tiny that you can not seem them look bad, have you all got a .AI file or a more high res JPG?? we would really like to see one..

Re: AGRSS -- Shops want a more clear logo

look at my site and see if it is big enough. I will email it to you if you want.
www.shaneburkautoglass.com

Yes perfect, i wonder why mine looks so hokey ??
larryjr@bachmanautoglass.com

Hey SBOK has prostars been by pushing ppgautocare.com yet?

Yeah they have been by and showed me the presentation. Still waiting for answers to my questions though. I will get the logo emailed to you here in just a little while.

What do you define as a little while.I have been waiting on you to call me back.But i done forgot what I was going to ask you

Larry - it looks like you are using html to resize the image. This will always cause the image to distort. You should open the image in Photoshop or some other graphics program and resize it that way.

BG I am sure not gonna call you back now. You are probably still laughing about the OU game. Even though your Razor backs ended up no better.

Ah web master that is prolly what it is, god knows I am crazy enuff do you really want me to learn photo shop :) LMFAO

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com