AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
KRYGER GLASS - Cuts off slow pays!

Hello,

I am not sure how many of you buy from Kryger Glass (wholesale) I just seen an announcement that they will not be floating people's credit anymore. I am glad its people that do not cut off peoples accounts that allows them to pay there whole family $50 a hour and have flat screens in every room of there house, and I hope anyone that owes them pays up! Way to go Kryger, I would also suggest you re-run credit reports more frequently ;) its amazing what you would find when you read the biz journal, and do credit searches on people you do biz with (LOL)

Re: KRYGER GLASS - Cuts off slow pays!

Intriguing business philosphy, demand payment for the goods and services you provide and treat yourself to a nice television. What is the business world coming too! If we are not careful capitalism will take over and destroy us all!

Well GATORBOY, there is absolutely nothing wrong with working hard, making money and treating yourself to something like a flat screen in a couple of rooms. The problem arises as LARRY stated when you don't pay your distributor from whom you purchased the goods to make the sales that made the money that bought the TV's. I think you misunderstood LJ there. His issue is with the customer's who haven't paid their vendor bills, but manage to have abundant luxeries and large paychecks.

Amen, Alot of them same customer are on the 500/250 plan with PPG LOL i just heard this today, if you want to buy $250 worht of parts you have to pay 500 haha that way something is going against your negative bill. I guess ppg has a plan of there own going, I would not know, I have never not paid my bill, and lets see how can that be cause i charge such a fair rate, Oh wait i do more than 2 windshields a week, and my kid is not old enuff for her to move out into a house that i have to co sign for, which reminds me i do not have a daughter... I have a boy, and I think my boy who is 1 has a better comprehension of paying for things than some

I pay my bills every week. I pay by Wednesday of the next week for everything I bought the week before. Keeps things neat and clean.

AGN that was nice of ODG not to put you on COD you must have good credit.. :)

I try to keep everything on the up & up.

Hahha lets just say my checks are not like tigger no bounce bounce here :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com