AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW1302GTN

Hello! Does anyone know if the DW1302GTN's (Passenger's Side) would fit the '07 Freightliner CL120? Our NAGS book and our software only show this style up to '06 but nothing after! Doing this job this afternoon so any response would help!! Thanks!

Re: DW1302GTN

Me again! I'm sorry....the model is the Century Class C120!!!

Call NAGS 800-551-4012, ask for an editor, ask them your question. If they know the answer they will help you. They are always very helpful when I call to ask a question about part #'s!

Thanks for the info. I just called and they're closed until tomorrow! Hopefully we've got the correct w/s! I guess we'll find out when we get out there this afternoon!

Thats wahy you call a Freightliner Dealer ,not only that but 9 times out 0f 10 the dealer is cheaper on the part than say PPG or pilkington.

NAGS editors are very helpfull.

Hey mass shop, what part of mass? sometimes i get work down too far into mass that i can not do i will just pass them off to you if you want em.. depending on where your at..

Hello!! Thanks for all the info everyone!! Well, it is the same w/s!! Good to know for future reference, though! I appreciate everyone's input!!! Have a great New Year!!!

In response to Larry...we're in South Eastern Mass. Pretty much on the RI line. Where are you located?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com