AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Agent Referral

Does anyone know the legality of gifting agents?

There is a local company giving them ten dollars for every referral, and I am curious if this legal.

Re: Agent Referral

NOT legal at all.
If Ins. Co. finds out, they won't be agents for long.

Of course not!!! All kickbacks are to go back to corporate. Don't be caught being greas'in the palm of underlings. LOL

Hey bro,

How about this company here in saint louis putting all these mirrors in somones house to snag the business. Cool if no one knows , sound super dirty to me... But I have never gave anyone anything i am a stingy person. However for repeat customers i do allow them to refer somone for a 25 walmart card, and i also on occasion, not very often buy somone a 6'er if they send me a job from a friend.

Who would I contact to report this?

The attorney general and the insurance commisioner...

I would contact the insurance commiss 1st you could find him by doing a google search..

Speaking of google searches, you know who you are, nice try on the google thing, try searching for what your looking to see and what makes you giggle.. sounds like your not giggle'ing you google

haha i know this makes no sense :) but it makes sense to somone

Did you ever follow up on this????

Not really. I doubt anybody at the commission gives a crap and I would rather spend time and money on advertising and sales than proving a point. Its just another promblem we will overcome.

CRYSTAL CLEAR, if the commission in your state is anything like mine I can promise they won't. I've sent buttloads of info about illegal and badfaith practices to ours, and I've never got one reply or response from the dirty politician, wanted to call him a ******* but I knew it would show up as these little marks"

In south carolina, and VA THEY ARE NAZI's...

I did a boat W/S for a Senator a few months back I made a good contact with him so I am going to try to speak with him about some of these issues we are having in florida, maybe just maybe I can get some where with him

FIGHT THE POWER

I would if somone is buying off agents, AND it is state law they should be made to stop. However if it is not state law then your wasting your time. However like in MO where it is company law for SF not to take anything we monitor these agents when we go in and trust me we make notes if they say there getting something from a shop

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com