AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IDENTIFYING AN OLD 1/2 WINDSHIELD

Trying to ID this w/s, left side, clear, lof logo, measures 19 1/4 high at center, 26 3/4 horizontal across middle. It is NOT a dw595, as I have one of those and the 595 is larger. I looked thru my old (1964 and 1970) NAGS and don't find anything. 20 x 28 is the block size by my guess. I had a old tag on it and it bleached out and I cannot read it anymore.

Any Ideas ?

Re: IDENTIFYING AN OLD 1/2 WINDSHIELD

Chuck it

FLAT OR CURVED

You are too funny GG

Measuring it at the middle is wrong.

The block size is determined by measuring it at the widest point ( usually the bottom) ) and the highest point.

The "block" size is the size of the "block" of glass it was cut out from.

We have some old old hardbound nags books and are also in mass. I will try to help if you would like.

Hello! Just pulled out an old NAGS book...... I found a few with that block size. I tried to break it down, I'll do my best!

DT4668 (20X28): F/D Left or S/Win R for a '79-97 FWD Truck Conventional Cab

DT4684 (20X28): F/Qtr L (Std Height) (All Widths) for a '78 and up Grumman Kabmaster

DT4685 (20X28): F/Qtr L (6", 8" Over Std Height) (All Widths) for an '82 and up Grumman Kabmaster

DT4692 (20X28): F/Qtr L (12" Over Std Height) (All Widths) for an '81 and up Grumman Kabmaster

Hope this helps!

Dave:
How much do you want for DW595 and any other obsolete/ slow moving glass? We use to own Lo-Can for almost 50 years. Email or call me at 978-975-5400
Richard

Richard AKA Locan,
Are you back in the glass game? If so can I call you? I'm an old business associte from back in New England a few years back-used to sell you some glass.

I really never left just didn't promote everything.. bigger and better things to come!
tel# 877-345-2800 or 978-975-5400
Give me a call at your convenience.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com