AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (except the TPA)May 07 be a great year for the Independents. Merry Merry everyone!!!!

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you as well!! And to everyone else!! May the New Year be good to all

Happy Holidays to all. This will be my last post for a couple weeks, unless I find a computer to use on the island maan. We have closed for the holidays and are taking the very FIRST, real vacation in TEN years, the one draw back to being self employed,,,, at any rate keep up the good fight for independents,,We will check out the glass shops on the islands,,, and don't beat up Hal, webmaster, or each other whilst I'm gone. EVERYONE have a very SAFE and wonderful Holidays. Have a blessed Christmas!!! This is ME in the SUN

Here's wishing you all peace, love and happiness and much prosperity in 07.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS One & All.
May you have a HEALTHY coming year & may we put some $$$ in our accounts.

Merry Christmas you bunch of bums !

I hope somehow things change in the new year coming .

Id love to be making 75% of what I made 4 years ago .

Eat drink and be as merry as possible !

It seems like we are giving more for less, not much left for Xmas.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com