AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Harmon Netwrok flat rate

I just received a fax from Harmon Network looking for me to sign up for there network. First thing I notice is they are asking for a flat $70.00 for labor. Which I am surprised for two reasons one, because NAGS says the revaluation was meant to put more emphasis on the labor.

The second reason is because they don't pay there bills. I always get a kick out of companies that want you to sign a nine page document but then stiff you anyway.

Harmon I am sure that you will find people to do your work for free but it’s not going to be me!

Re: Harmon Netwrok flat rate

Flat rate labor should be turned down, shops that except flat rate labor are killing this industry,,,, and that is the bottom line! pushing flat rate labor is the next thing tpa's are doing to further erode this industy!

Only a fool would accept a $70.- flat labor rate.

EXACTLY! Even when we do 1 for Duncan or a fleet with flat splits, we start around $150, per piece. come on Harmon get head out of your backside,,, the air is way too thin in there!

just say no.

Just direct bill. We don't need the middle men anymore

I did say no it's in the garbage can

I did a harmom job one time they were nice? dont know? :)

Yes Larry, I agree they treat me nicly on the phone but they havn't paid me for my work either

Hmm, the job i did for them they paid fast? who knows are you guys set to edi with them? I have been for years the other month was 1st time i had ever used it :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com