AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Online Chat?

Thought this was interesting...

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/12/15/031679.html

Re: Online Chat?

Hoo hoo* there ripping me off , tell em fred.

Back before this lawsuit I had that on my site already years ago.. It works really well, it is very easy to add this to a web site running linux. If anyone is interested, please email me i will give you the link, its free and not hard to add to your site..

Diamond stop ripping me off i invented the online chat hoo hoo

*hoo hoo = stren refrence hoo hoo there ripping me off i invented auto glass robin...

Larry,

It appears that www.bachmanautoglass.com if that is the web site you refer to has the online chat on it?

Hey,

Are you stalking me? yes that is the page, and we re-activated it early in the am :) so enjoy, I am watching you :)

Haha i seen saflite login today sent them a friendly hi message :) got to love technology.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com