AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
another good neighboor article

this is great, more and more word getting out of the farm's dealings with Trent Lott.

http://blogher.org/node/13167

wonder if Lott has his own car, i would like to see if the farm would short pay the senator's auto glass claim? ha ha. Nothing like the farm making a senator eat his words, Senator Lott seems to be changing his attitude when it comes to lawsuits. It will be interesting to see if he can use his legislative position to help all the people affected in his state.

it doesn't seem like house insurance is sold like HMO insurance either, seems almost logical that you should get your house fixed, turn in the bill and let them reimburse you for your losses? Why is the insurance industry forcing policy holders to get their approval before fixing stuff? Where do they get that authority, i understand letting them know you have a claim, but are policies written giving them the final say over your life. i thought their job was to indemnify people against loses?

This snowball seems to be growing, i would sure hate to be in the farms shoes when it starts to roll down hill. ha ha

Re: another good neighboor article

http://www.tortdeform.com/archives/2006/12/senator_lott_learns_the_import.html

Re: another good neighboor article

This just shows that it's time for a major overhall of the insurance industry.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com