AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SNOW & COLD!!!

It's about 10 degrees today and lite snow coming down.I wonder how the rest of you south of MN are doing with all the snow we should be getting. And Glasssgod are ya up to your yahoo's in the stuff? Maybe your outside shoveling the stuff as I post. . What's really sad I still see the mobile guys out installing in this,,, and they follow agrss standards!!!!!!!!!!! No WAY not me got 2 done in shop, happy and safe customers again! So what's the weather doing in wis, ia, miss, kansas ect.??? Who's out installing in the SNOW???

Re: SNOW & COLD!!!

Sad that ANY AGRSS registered shop would be installing OUTSIDE in 10 degrees. I feel even worse for the installer that is FORCED to do it!!!

Saw pictures of mid-west, it looks nasty from the weather, and they are saying up to 10 inches in Chicago today.

Stay warm and keep drinking those fluids.

9 Inches on the ground, just starting to lighten up, sb outta here in next hour. Then fire up the snowblower...I love the smell of two-cycle gas.

I here you guys are gettimg hammered in southern wisc.Pretty quiet in the northwoods.Just cold and light snow.You guys should be busy next week with the body shops after that snow fall,we always are after snow.I would rather have this cold stuff to freeze the lakes and get ready for the up coming SNOWMOLBILE SEASON!!!!Also ice fishing!!!NICE!!!!All that snow would do now is make it hard to ride when they open up after the 11th.Have a good weekend guys!!

We should be getting all that great sled stuff!!! I also like the smell of 2 cycle,,, (polaris xlt Flying through the powder). ARGHhhh, I can't wait, maybe I'll go home and start the sleds up in the garage just to smell the smoke!!!!

During the last hour it went from white-out conditions to now the sun is out! About 10 inches total in Milwaukee area, more to the south. Hundreds of cars in ditches, accidents all over the place, closed I94 cause of jack-knifed semis up and down the freeway system. We didn't get it as bad as Missouri and Southern Illinois though.

Nice.Respect to a local polaris guy!!!(o4 prox).Cant wait for another year.I had an xlt just like that,It was fast as f---!!!Is it the 580 or 600?X-10?I almost thought the 580 was faster.

Yea it's a 600 triple, 97 and it goes just fine with a 52 year old on it!!! 0 to 100 before you can hit the lake! It's a bit doggy in warm weather but just loves the cold, liquid cooled. Heavy beast if ya get her stuck though!!! I've got a 95 indy trail also, my 100lb wife flys on that one ,488. and I also have a 94 indy lite, little 340, but she still does 70 with my 200lbs on her. Older sleds, bought em wrecked, fixed them up, they are in better shape now or alsmost as good as new! Hey glass guys can only afford fixer-uppers these days. Actually, a good thing I got them a few years ago,,, I can barely afford a couple tanks a gas a season now!!!! If we don't get much snow by January I going north to INt falls, voyager, other wise we go north shore, relatives in Duluth, or So shore through the corridior, wis, or we head for u.p. of Mich. But I've heard the trails are great by Int. Falls. We may have to get together, what part of N. MN are you???

A FEW YEARS BACK, A NAT'L CHAIN (WHO SHAL REMAIN NAMELESS AS IF NO ONE COULD GUESS THEIR NAME) HAD A FREIND OF MINE ON A PARKING LOT DOING A GLUE IN W/S AT 7 DEGREES. WOULDN'T YOU HATE TO HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER DRIVING THE CAR.

I was working for Diamond this time last year and went out plenty of days where it was below freezing...many times with 5-6 installs (a slow day @ DT). One stands out in my mind...it was an insurance job (a 1217) and I was running short on daylight...they insisted I go and get the job done even after dark. It was 28 degrees when I got there and was dropping rapidly. It was in a church parking lot out in the country with no street lights or nothing...only my headlights and a small flashlight. My lube froze solid and the WS leaked like a son-of-gun and ended up having to be redone. I came very close to quitting that night.

XXX,I am in northern wisc.I would love to ride over there some time.Or maybe if you go to the U.p there hey I could meet ya.Thanks.

We got 10 inches of snow here. Never even thought about going out. But the Artic cat and I did. Oh I love breaking in the trails! Now were going out grooming for a while.

AGN-what state are you in?

Virginia.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com