AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More CASH quotes

Anyone else seeing a rise in cash quotes? Could be more and more customers can't afford high rates from their ins co's, and it seems I am seeing more out of area, or unknown's on the caller ID. It seems either tpa's and or ins co's are really fishin hard at cash quotes to see if they can justify even paying less than they already are. hmmm makes me wonder. our cash quotes are higher than what many networks are paying already. It gives us a good chance to explain the differences between cheap and quality though. And even our cash quotes does not discount from NAGS. Whats anyone else seeing?

Re: More CASH quotes

We have seen the same. Anytime the Caller ID says OUT OF AREA, etc. we ask a few more questions of the customer, and explain our pricing tiers further if we feel the customer is not just a price checker.

But we have seen an large increase in CASH quotes and CASH jobs of late.

Re: More CASH quotes

I think it is a Worldwide thing.

We are finding more people that are calling us for windscreens, who would normally be insured, have decided not to re-insure their cars. Due to economic pressures they have cut back.

Their salary has been eaten up by rising fuel prices, mortgage interest rates or rents. All the things you need have increased in price, all the things that are extras like big screen TVs are getting cheaper.

Hence the increase in people paying themselves for an un-planned event in their lives. The broken Windscreen.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com