AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glen Moses?

Did anyone else notice that under the AGRSS Commitee members page Glen Moses is listed as follows: "Glen Moses, Individual Member, Sultan, WA"?

I thought it used to say "Safelite Glass Company, Columbus, OH" like it does for Dino Lanno.

Maybe I am mistaken, but i thought this was a curiously interesting item.

And yes I am that dorky to notice something like this.

Re: Glen Moses?

ccc,

A company may only have one voting member on the AGRSS Council. Others from the same company may participate as an individual. Each category has limits as well.

Dale

ccc so ? Do you not like glen moses?

I just thought the listing had changed was all. Thank you for the clarification Dale.

LarryD - I do like Glen Moses. Everytime I have met him he has been most informative, very pleasant and accessable. Like I said, I was just browsing the new AGRSS site and noticed it.

Glen Moses is a cool dude, so is Dave

Glen knows exactly how a safe installation should be done. He can recite chapter & verse the exact procedure. I think he also knows if he makes all his installers follow that procedure they can’t work as cheap as they do or install as many in a day as they do.
The company will loose a lot of $$$

Moses lives on Sultan drive? Maybe he is the enlightened one of the glass industry.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com