AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Best Holiday Wishes

State Auto does appreciate your efforts to help our insureds with their glass needs and we do hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Re: Best Holiday Wishes

Thank you Hal. May I extend the same wishes for you and your family.

Thanks Hal, And best wishes for you and your family also. Have a GREAT turkey day!

As always HAL, we wish you and yours the same.

And to everyone that contributes to this board as well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!

I want to thank you all, this forum has been such a big help to us and we are truly grateful to all!

Happy Thanksgiving enjoy the feast!

Hal I do not know you , but happy thanksgiving sir! & to all of you posters, especially the ones who i like like AGN! and DAVE LEACH HE ROCKS!

Hoping all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the time off! We will be closed until Monday morning!
Don't eat tooo much people!!!!

I have to admit that this forum and anything auto glass related will be the furthest thing from my mind for the next few days so - I hope you guys and gals have an enjoyable and relaxing holiday and please stay of out of trouble. I don't want to have to be running stories about any of you on glassBYTEs next week.

+ =

Bryan

In the spirit of the holidays, I'd like to wish Hal and everyone on the forum a very happy Thanksgiving holiday. I hope everyone get's to take some time off work, that's something to be thankful for! I know we are, out today and back on Monday YEE-HAW! (it's a southern thing!)

Have a wonderfully relaxing Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your time away!

To you Hal
& everyone here Happy Thanksgiving.

Don't eat too much or drink too much .
Have a great time with your families and be safe.

The best to everyone here, and far away,that are unable to join their families.

PEACE everyone !!

Wish it would snow up here.

All the best to ALL THE BEST!

I'm very thankful for this forum and all the help everyone has been!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com