AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dewalt cordless caulking gun

has anyone used one of these? all i have used is the milwaukee's. would like to switch since my express takes the same battery.

Re: dewalt cordless caulking gun

BQA Where did you see this listed? I would like to get one to try for the same reason, although i think they might be heavy with that big ole battery on them? we use the 12v mil now...

I'm really happy with my 18 volt ryobi... 2 years straight and no problems yet- easy on the batteries too. I bought 3 of them for the cost of one dewalt. The convenience of the dewalt batteries working with the express would be nice though... I can't imagine any dewalt tool not being quality though- bulky maybe?

Yes, Royobi best one I've used. goin on 2 years w/no problems.

i saw them on the equalizer website. i also use the 12v milwaukee. which i really like.

You can buy the Ryobi caulking guns on EBAY for $30 plus shipping. Pretty good deal from what I can tell. Listings say they are brand new in the box. I paid alot more the my Milwaulkee.

We have been using the Ryobi for over two years now and have no problems with them. Still using the same batteries. We got the three at Home depot for 29.00, no shipping and no handling.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com