AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'The Town that Fought Back'

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/index.html

Might want to get to this one quick before the vid is gone. It's just a two minute preview.

Click the vid 'The Town that Fought Back'

On CNN again tonight.

Re: 'The Town that Fought Back'

thanks for the heads up mark, i always look forward to your posts.

just watching those two minutes makes me so frustrated, we purchase insurance thinking if something bad happens the insurance will take care of it.

how in the heck can the state attorney general know the problem and be unable to do something about it, what the heck happened to this entire country that nobody can take charge and get things done. how much crap do people have to take before they get their pitch forks and make things change, i think it worked for the people in the village of Dr Frankenstein.

i hope the compensation these people get in court includes the time they spend suffering while waiting for justice.

Re: 'The Town that Fought Back'

this really bothers me, you know, i think these state legislatures that allow people to sell insurance in the state, should have their feet held to the fire too.

i think insurance companies who want to insure stuff in any state needs to have a bond that covers the entire amount of insurance they have written in any state. in a case like this, the insurance can probably just say, hey we are leaving, with a bond, the state can let them go and make a claim against the bond. the heck with leaving those companies dictate what they are going to do, and the people who loby state legislatures for insurance companies should be tarred and feathered.

how can the state not have any influence over the way claims are paid, the state needs to build punitive punishments into the agreement that allows companies to sell in their states, what happened to timely settlement of claims?

where is the lone ranger when you need him?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com