AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AGRR INSURANCE COMPANY

Does anyone use these guys and if so what kind of experiences have you had with them?

Re: AGRR INSURANCE COMPANY

Never heard of them i use a broker they find the best deals

I was just curious ,we found them on the banner ad at the top of glass bytes and gave them a call we 've been using them for the last 4 or 5 months and finnaly got a insurance certifcate and they didnt even give us the correct coverage. So that explains why lynx refuses to send us any work.
Really Really steamed about the hole deal I was told that they work real close with lynx as far as AGR insurance coverages where concerned and they new exactly what coverages we would need in order to comply with the requirements of all the TPA's and Insurance glass programs.
I'm real curious to see what they are going to try and charge me now to add the garage keepers.

i actually use allied they have awesome rates for glass shops you should get a quote from them. we used to have state farm but allied was about 1/3 the cost for the same coverage.

Well some good news they just screwed up when printing the certidicate.So they say .

WE HAVE AWESOME POLICY FROM ZURICH NA. (THEY ARE THE INSURANCE CO FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANIES...GEICO, ALLSTATE, SF, ETC.) NOT EXPENSIVE EITHER. OUR AGENT GOT US THE POLICY 2 YEARS AGO AND HE WAS EXCITED TO WRITE IT AS WE WERE HIS FIRST CST HE WAS ABLE TO PLACE WITH THEM. I GUESS NOT ALLOWED TO SAY HOW MUCH PREMIUM IS SO I'LL JUST SAY IT'S ABOUT AS MUCH AS MY CAR INS PER MONTH. WE'RE IN S FLORIDA, VERY HIGH RATE AREA, TOO.

Our policy is through Zerich also. We also have to deal with AGGR insurance as well, if we have problems.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com