AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
G A

Has anyone else's employees in southeastern Wisconsin been getting calls from Glass America? Does anyone know when they're moving to this area?

Re: G A

How did they get the phone numbers? Or do ya mean they called your office?

I have heard they are looking into the millwakee areas.Who knows if that is true though?

Maybe they'll put help wanted signs up at our vendors again like Triumph did a few months ago.

Seems they have had people canvasing some accounts & vendors.... nobody seems to know how they got the #'s... or they aren't saying, anyway.........

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPERS!!!! what next?????

I do not know about where you are but everywhere that I am, GA is a non bother to me, we rarely see them and i know they have 1 or 2 sales people, but i would not say there out there and doing a get r done job, atleast not in saint louis... If glass america opened right next door to me i would not even care...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com