AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
State Farm claims actions under fire

State Farm claims actions under fire
Use of biased reporting found

As instructed, State Farm catastrophe manager Alexis "Lecky" King refused to answer questions an Oklahoma attorney fired at her for one hour and 10 minutes.

"Because of the ongoing state and federal investigation, on advice of counsel, at this time, I must invoke my constitutional right to remain silent."

More:

http://www.sunherald.com/mld/thesunherald/news/special_packages/renewal/long_beach/16024180.htm

Re: State Farm claims actions under fire

I have a few friends that got hit by that tornado in moore oklahoma and lost every thing .state farm refused to pay when a school bus got stuck side ways in the roof ,finally two years after the fact they decided to pay .
We had Allstate and when are rental propertyin west oklahoma city got hit by a tornado in 2000 they only paid to have 2 windows fixed and replaced the storage shed $987.68 .I had to call some people out to inspect the damage and they found that the home (mobile home) had moved a foot and a half and the roof and floor was damaged $8,200. Allstate finnaly paid after about 8 months.
They will do anything to save a penny.

seems almost like the tsunami may be starting to form. How many reports of this nature will it take to create that wave the insurers cannot stop. Now that the toes of the people in congress have been stepped on like any normal citizen;i am waiting for that wave to knock down the anti-trust exemption and enforce that concent decree.

I think it speaks volumes the advice of the lawyer she was following and couple that with the fact that the courts are supressing testimony, geeze supose that is almost an admission?

This growing wave will continue to grow as more proof of their policies come into public light, as the influence of their policies from all the industries they touch hits the lite of day.....its only a matter of time, until a force greater than they can control will create an overwhelming wave. How many times a day do they cheat the customers in autoglass alone, imagine the shear numbers between the different industries when they combine.

i can't help but be reminded of the godfather, where Vito says a good lawyer can steal more than a dozen strong arm guys. Is it just me or does somebody need to start investigating this insurance syndicate in a comparable manner those mobsters were investigated.

it may be good to live in exciting times.

Good comparison... insurance and the mob. The truth has gotta hurt on this one. Who do ya think would be the most embarassed about this comparison, the mobsters being compared to insurance companies or vicy-versy?

ahag,

Just a simple question.. Do you as a business not do everything that you can do to save money?

Larry...do you work for Allstate?

Larry, I will answer the question you posed to ahag...

No. I don't do everything I can to save money.

I don't short change my customers.

I don't shortcut my services.

I don't promise to do something then reneg on technicalities.

I don't make thinly veiled threats to cause my customer to not utilize a service they have purchased.

And that is a really great answer to larry, thanks DL. I second that post!

AMEN, fella's. Love the comparison of insurance companies to mob/mafia. Difference is there isn't a law enforcement agency in every major city, not to mention the fed's FBI, etc., watching every move they make. Fact is they are getting away with the same strong arm tactics, I'll stop short of murder but that could come into play in one of those oft' mentioned rollover accidents, but wait they've made AG shop's the murderer's in that case....BRILLIANT. There needs to be some investigation of their business practices, by someone (Federal Gov) in a position to actually inact some change, force them to hold up their end of contract, instead of smiling all the way to the bank to deposit the misery and loss of average Americans.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com