AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CE classes

We have been using the CE classes supplied by PPG for the last 5 years. Their recent switch to using Kaplan as their administrator has created an abundance of problems in us conducting these classes (plus the added expenses). Anybody have another source for quality CE classes?

Re: CE classes

whats a CE class?

If you use Essex they offer CE classes. Talk to your rep and he should be able to help you. To teach others you will probably have to be I-Carr certified.

Remember that those that are not in Prostars probably do not understand some of these offerings that PPG has for it members. So get ready for the backleash on here.
Glad to here that you are offering the classes. Isn't it amazing how many questions they have, especially if they were using another shop. My favorites are the ones that have had their windshield replaced before and want me to inspect before they drive off it to make sure if that shop at least used urethane and full cut.

Talk to a SIKA salesman. They have really good classes!

:::dumb question time:::

Whats a CE Class?

continuing education classes. i'm not sure how it applies to us though.

we have sponsored continuing education classes certified by the state for insurance agents though. insurance agents are kind of like school teachers, they have to have x amount of hours of continuing education per year or two, in order to keep their licenses current.

AGN your Rep is named "THE DUKE" he is the craziest person you have ever met give him a call...

:::another dumb question:::

My rep for what? Give me a number too...I need al the info I can get. Thanks.

is sponsorship of an agent for CE classes considered a gift? In Wisconnie it's becoming an almost all cash market... the payoff for us is disappearing, between network control of the claim and $500 deductibles... just "thinking out loud."

Contact your glass supplier for the Sika Rep's phone number.
I wouldn't think this would be considered gifting. The only thing your are giving them is information on the auto glass industry.

AGN, from reading other posts i think he is a rep for Sika.

The Sika rep for my area is named Tom Snyder. I've never heard him called the Duke, but he is a pretty funny guy. I've only met him once. I'll have to contact him. Anyone got his number?

AGN dangit i keep loosing your email. I got the duke on my speed dial email me and i will pm you his personal cell #... Call him the duke, and tell him him you know bachman, that guy is the BEST!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com