AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pilkington and OE Tech

Heard Pilk has a new brand of urethane that they are coming out with-has anyone any info on it?

Re: Pilkington and OE Tech

It's kinda funny- if you're on hold when calling pilkington, they say its in stock ad ready to ship. When I asked my rep about it, He says its not in stock yet and they dont even have any info availible yet. I'm sure its coming soon though.

It's almost as frustrating as the sundry specials that ppg advertises and never have any in stock when you try to order...

My first question would be.. Do you perform a crash test on the vehicle with your product?
SO many are not doing this. How do we know anything is "SAFE" any more. 35 MPH crash test is just not good enough any more either. Most people are going 60.. aarrhhhhgggg

Also heard they have some new moldings that they introduced at the NACE Show...hmmmm...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com