AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
where did i see this?

recently i was surfing the net and found a website it may have been the ppg prostars site or not i can't seem to find it, but it said in colder temps the only acceptable adhesive is a two-part? do they mean like the old beta guns? i haven't seen anyone use those in years. how many of you are using a two part urethane? i have only ever used sika so this is new to me.

Re: where did i see this?

Try ppgautocare. I just read the samething. I wasn't aware there was a two part urethane. This site is their new steering uuhhh I mean price quoting web site for the general public. Hope this helps.

thanks

Your welcome.

WWHHAATT???? 2 part urethane was the big thing 8-10 yrs ago,,, where were you guys??? hmmm

I here ya xxx! saw a beta gun for sale on ebay for a penny! still too much! stupid cord!

I've got two of them, never have taken the backup out of the box. Used the first since 92 or 93 until they just stopped making 216 a few months ago.

Great product. Sorry to see it go. Especially in the cold cold cold winter weeks here.

i have always used the good stuff, sika

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com