AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Will you work for less

I had a customer come in and ask for a qoute yesterday, I gave him the quote to which he said" the other glass shop will do it for $45.00 less will you match thier price" I turned to my installer and asked him if he would take a pay cut to help this guy out, he said no and then asked the customer if he would take a pay cut so we could get a better deal where he works, he said no and said I never looked at it that way and we did the job, I thought for sure we upset the guy but he understood

Re: Will you work for less

NOW THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!!! GOOD FOR YOU DRGLASS! can't wait for others to do the same to the NETWORKS!! Keep up the good work! This is just like a certain tpa and a certain ins co, who after trying to get us to -10 off nags, we turned some down,,, guess what,,, now when they call they are at 0 to -2 off nags. Barely acceptable on some and we will still turn the net priced ones DOWN! They know how low we will go,,, no lower,,, time for a raise,,, by the way gas will be going sky high again through the holidays,,, good luck to all!!!

Re: Will you work for less

AMEN DrGlass!!

That was awesome!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com