AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
t-shirts and sweatshirts

Any of you know of a screenprinting website that isn't too awful expensive?

Re: t-shirts and sweatshirts

www.dollarimprint.com has some good pricing on promo items. Some of the best prices I have seen yet.

AGN, try www.nationalpen.com. They have pretty good pricing on shirts and promo items.

Don't you have a shop in town, we have all of our printing both t-shirts/sweatshirts, and business cards and note pads done right here in our small town and the price is competitive, I checked I believe in doing business locally when you can. Not only does it help your community, it builds relationships that can be financially beneficial in the future.

try www.customink.com
they get reasonable at about30 or 40 shirts. and you design your own online if you want to. I ordered about 75 of them and was really pleased. we ordered the hanes heavyweight BEEFY T.

Hint when getting a quote type the total amount you think you will order even if you wnat different colors that gives you an accurate price. then call and tell them the amounts and quantities of each color with the name you saved them under.

There was a site I used years ago for a client to sell stuff with their logo. cafepress.com. I think its still around. They do mousepads, coffee cups, shirts, etc. If I remember correctly they have deals for one time printings but I'm not sure that you couldn't find a better deal else where.

ninja:
find a local shop you support them and in turn ask them to support you. embroydery looks real nice on some stuff too. its not that much more.

the nice thing about embroidery is that it doesn't crack after washing, and it doesn't really cost that much more.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com