AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gerber thru EDI

Is there anyone out there getting disbatches from Gerber? I have one that came across with the name Gerber National Glass but their address is the same as Lynx Services.
I did the job and invoiced it under Lynx. It went thru my EDI and came back as being accepted on the Lynx Services report.
I just don't know if I really did this right. So I called Gerber and explained to them how I billed. They just told me they are Gerber not Lynx!
I really just want to know if I am suppose to bill it thru a different EDI Trading Partner ID number or what! Does anyone know?

Re: Gerber thru EDI

We get a few Gerber jobs that say Gerber all over the top of the dispatch, but the bottom 2 thirds is cleary a LYNX fax and dispatch number. We have been told that certain fleets/ins. co. use one or the other TPA on a rotation that is why we "may receive those faxes". Almost always we talk to a Gerber csr however on these few jobs.

Just what we have been told, not sure it helps.

It's just weird because I went on to the Lynx website and wanted to look at the job status to see if they issued a payment. It told me the disbatch number is not valid.
I have one address for them in Illinois and then the Lynx Address is on their fax with the Florida address. Total confusion!!
I put a call in to them. They must be closed as it just rings and goes to voice mail. Hopefully they can clear this up. I just want to know if it is to be billed thru a separate trading partner than Lynx. They are now over 30 days old which is not normal for an EDI invoice.
Thanks for your reply

Glass woman that is correct, you can EDI thru the LYNX edi format to your lynx box, however there is no way to check status or payment as of yet.. Call somone smart like bill or jason up at gerber they can help you..

Also your software EDI provider should be able to veriy what i said is true.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com