AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Idea for next show

We put steve s. in a confessional type booth, and people a number to talk to him and ask any questions privately.. It is so hard at meetings to ask a question in public with all the banter. Hey its just an idea.. And if you confess being bad you have to do 100 1529's for $20 each :)

Re: Idea for next show

100 1529s??

Crichey!! I don't really like doing one 1529 for full price!

No doubt what a stupid design, talk about re-inventing the wheel!

The best way I have found is to remove the entire moulding. Start at the back and work your way forward. When you get to the clips just pull towards the back of the car and the moulding will come right off of the clips. Then put 'em back on when your done.

Even without the stupid mouldings they are still a pain. It takes a combination of a cold knife and an express tool to cut 'em out because they sit so **** close to the pinchweld. Ford definitley outdid themselves on this one.

buy a pck-529-whatever it is and bill the ins co.

oops pck-1529-whatever it is my bad

Screw the clips and urethane the moulding down! (just kidding)

I sure hope you guys aren't talking about doing these things to our buddy Steve S. are you?

Run Steve run! Back to the shores of the Allegheny!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com