AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
low life salesmen

Seems we have a lowlife in our state.He/she must follow us around,and whenever we drop our business cards off to whomever it may be,they decide to grab them and take them away.I do know which company is doing this.There is only your's,another glass shops and ours.
The answer we get(from an agents office) is,they do that all the time while we are not looking.
Do i get mad or get even? I do not want to stoop to their level by stealing others property.Granted cards do not cost a whole lot,but.when you have to keep buying them all the time to replace stolen ones it does begin to add up.

Re: low life salesmen

There is a company that does that here too. Once I caught on to what was going on, I got to talking to some of my loyal customers and they put our cards away until the other company comes in and leaves. Then they put ours out. Just a suggestion.

Here is a good idea, actually a cool idea. There is this company that i have used in the past that puts your business card inside this really neat shaped hunk of plexiglass, lol good luck casually picking that up and walking off :)

Both good ideas.
Thanks glasslady and larry.
We also have this kind of roll out poster that we use at the street rod nationals (3'X 6'),it's a stand up type.Have not been able to utilize it at any ins. agents yet.Somehow they figure it to be promoting our business.???
Like the idea of a plexi box.I may try this one.I'll try to come up with my own design tho.

Another really good idea i have & use, is instead of having buisness cards made up. I hade mouse pads made up with my logo on it, my name bachman glows around the edge when the lights are turned off (glow in the dark ink) It REALLY looks good and trips people out, hard for somone to walk off with a mouse pad, i think they ran aroun $5 each but thats not bad at all, that way your name is always ar there figertips

Mousepads is great idea. I'm still trying to decide on the best give aways.

AGN shop around alot before buyign from anyone you would be suprised in price diff for same suff.. we do a 2 X 2 post it note with our logo ghosted on best thing i have ever done...

bachman:
post it vendor please? those things are spendy. i would like to chek you vendors price against mine.

Yes definitley give me the name of your vendor. I have looked at Newton Mfg. and National Pen so far. I need to do a lot more shopping around before I buy though.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com