AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Research Shows Brain Injury May Occur Within One Millisecond after Head Hits Car Windshield

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Research by a Sandia National Laboratories engineer and a University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center neurologist shows that brain injury may occur within one millisecond after a human head is thrust into a windshield as a result of a car accident.
Unless of course if you own a AGR shop.
Studies show we are brain dead long befor our heads hit the winshield. Good arguement for the slop & droppers. If the w/s flies out on impact the head can't hit it...yea thats it...they are saving lives

Re: Research Shows Brain Injury May Occur Within One Millisecond after Head Hits Car Windshield

Thats a good one Sglass :) I was thinking more along the lines of all glass techs brains are fried.. lol

Re: Research Shows Brain Injury May Occur Within One Millisecond after Head Hits Car Windshield

And why did someone have to research this, isnt it common sense. And what are you hitting before you hit the windshield.

Sglass, the perfect followup to your point is the old joke:

"What's the last thing to go through a bug's mind when he hits your windshield?"

???

The bottle?

Geeezzzz....my age must be showing....

It's his arse.

I think a lot of us were already in that same situation.

Sorry about that Mark1. My reply was actually in response to Dougs post.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com