AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
thanks for the help

to the people who did try to help
thanks a million and may the god of all things glass smile upon you

lots of people post on this forum about how they are non network.
i hear all kinds of talk about helping eachother, and sticking together.
but i didnt get much input on how the billing is done.
i guess either i dont warent the help, or some people dont walk the walk hu.
anybody else think that sends a message to the ins. guys who read this forum?

Re: thanks for the help

uguys crack me up..........Have you checked your email?

There are various ways to do billing. Each insurance company is different. You kinda have to do them on a job by job basis. One thing you can do if start by asking the insurance company when you get authorization things like what is your fax number. I find that faxing the invoice to them gets me paid faster. Also get a mailing address and a call back number. Start building a data base as you get the information.
Document when you faxed the invoice too. If you are not paid within 30 days or less, call them and fax another copy. Document EVERYTHING. I have a file for invoices that have been faxed. I go thru them weekly. As they are paid, I file them away.
Stay organized and all should be smooth in the receivable department.

yes hawk everyday

thanks glass woman

Uguys Glasswoman is right take for example Liberty Mutual one day you call and they will verify coverage there and the next day who ever answers the phone in claims can not(wiil not) then by the time you get the coverage verified there is the fax from Sh*tlite and then the only way to bill is thru the network! All you can do sometimes is bite the bullet! I have had a network athorized a Premium part a few times. Each case is diiferent.

Has anyone noticed that when we do give advice over the forum,that in a very short time,policies change and the demand for larger discounts start.It's as if we have our own continental congress here,but the british are listening to every word and counter attack.
I have been off the networks now for two yrs (thank goodness).It's funny but, i still get faxes from them stateing what i am allowed to bill.
My suggestion is that there are posters on here who have their e-mail addresses on.Which leads me to believe that they do not mind talking to you,but,just not in the open.

you poor paranoid people from the colonies. ha ha

i am with you, just because you are paranoid, don't mean they aren't out to get you.

and another quick question for you,,,i got a notice from lynx today, i found out if you don't get the bill to lynx within 99 days, they have the idea they don't have to pay it. ha ha. i'm not sure how that can work since they totally disregard state laws requiring settlement of claims within 15 days anyway.

i guess once they have the dispatch they send in for payment, but once it is in their pockets it is theirs if you don't send the bill in quick enough. that seems like double standard to me. As you know it is in the contract. ha ha

Not paranoid,Just CAUTIOUS.

Hope it helps
I believe in sharing and caring!! We are in this world to survive and thrive. We can only do that with some help from others. If only more people in the world cared.

I was told that the IGA web site has contact numbers for the insurance companies.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com