AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SGC

Anyone received their new faxes from SGC with their new and improved discounting?

Re: SGC

Haven't received mine yet!!

not yet i guess they will be on the fax in the am

AGN,
I'll send you mine if you fell left out. LOL!!

Glasslady, SGC does not send out a fax changing discounts, etc. as a whole. Each insurance co. they are TPA's for has their own individual pricing scheme, and thus we receive separate faxes for each when and if they change. So which one are ya talking about?

The one I received is for their "Commerical Pricing Program". According to their fax, "this is a new & exciting program for "all" network participants. Safelite has an established relationship with many nationally recognized fleet & commercial businesses that require auto glass services. Effective 11/4, all network members will automatically qualify to participate in this program for all national fleet & commercial customers. Yeah, right.

HAVEN'T GOT IT YET

In other words we can't keep up with our commitments for these fleet accounts so we need your help. Oh and by the way we want you to do them for nothing. Thanks in advance your SGC Representative.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com