AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
slow

WOW, it sure is quiet out there, anybody else slow? If it wasn't for flat glass we would be in trouble.
Guess we have start praying for ice and snow!!!!

Re: slow

Let the snow fall and the stones fly.Our winter last year was terrible.We only had one real snow storm, and that was just about this time last year.It was more of an on-going spring all winter.

Thats how its starting out here in Va. Like an extended fall-spring. Todays high is 68.

Yes if mother nature is in a mellow mood again this winter, I think it is going to be the end for some local AGR shops.

As a happy Dem today, may I mention "global warming"? Alot of people want to deny it, even in the face of unsurmountable evidence such as glacial melting, and rising sea levels. Let alone just the screwy weather all over the place. In our region we expect to have Florida type weather (without the hurricanes) within the next 8-10 years, if not sooner. So mobile installs are getting to be a non-issue no matter the season with regard to the 40 below thing, just the rain and humidity come into play these days.

If there's global warming why did the New York Times predict another mini-ice-age by now in their article 30 years ago? And why is it 70 degrees in Wisconsin today? There's two sides to it....

What region are you in Go Louise (or deb does dallas, oh i mean deb does glass)?

slow here in sacramento,ca. only did one car. went home early at 2pm.

It is suppose to be 35 in the northern midwest starting friday.Winter is here.

Where is the ice age BACHMAN?
No one who reads or watches educational TV, or really cares about the environment can deny global warming is happening. Or that the rate of it is accelarating rapidly. Who can argue with rising sea levels, where is the water coming from? Glacial runoff in the Antartic, South America and numerous other places where people who've lived there for all of their lives can see and feel the changes.

To whomever asked above;
I live in the Northern region of a Southern state.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com