AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Always off Topic...

How come every time a post starts here, very sensible. Then the next thing i know it goes from a serious topic to some conspiracy theory against AGRSS, LYNX, SAFELITE? So we have ADD???

Re: Always off Topic...

Because most of the people in this idustry feel everyone is out to get them. Yet they are the problem! Maybe some self reflection it what we need in this relationship

Maybe you guys should read my new book How to blame the networks for causing my divorce, how repo, and my dog running away! It will be for sale at the IGA in VEGAS

If anybody wants a little couch time let me know

See this is what i mean!!

I went fishing and caught a huge ,,,boot it was about a size 10 1/2 and I think it was a red wing boot.

Well if Lynx and SGC and most of the insurance companies would realy pay based of of LOCAL markets and pay for things like mobile service and glass disposal and rust repair than we would probably stop b**ching about it and then you wouldnt have anything to post replys about .

I really like Rachel Ray.

Hey, how about Robin Meade? She's on Robin and Company on CNN Headline News channel in the mornings.

Can she cook?

I'm going to Texas for the weekend!

Who? Robin Meade? I don't think she's a Rachel Ray but I imagine she can whip something up. I'd be happy with pop-tarts if she'd fix them for me. I like the low-fat strawberry and blueberry ones. Of course the good ole brown sugar and cinnamon ones are good too. My wife buys those hot fudge sundae and oreo cookie ones for the kids but I don't care much for those.

Picture yourself on a boat on a river with Tangerine porters with looking glass eyes.

They can be low-fat...but if you have 12 of 'em.....

You should've seen polythene pam ... she's so good looking but she looks like a man.

That girl is a Barbie Doll. She's real good lookin, but she ain't got no heart.

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine....

I can hear that funky Dixie Land, pretty mama come and take me by the hand.... NIGHT

Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see ... and baby, baby, baby do ya like it.

I love lyrics.

--"Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before and it has always been due to human error."

2001 a space odyssey

Dear mr. fantasy, play us tune.something to make us all happy.You are the one who can make us all laugh, but doing so,you break out in tears.

lmfao!

"I'm not about to do a free form jazz exploration in front of a festival crowd."

- David St. Hubbins
Lead singer/guitar Spinal Tap

What was the question?

G , B ,C ,
G , B , C# , c

McMurphy: You're not an idiot. Huh! You're not a god**** looney now, boy. You're a fisherman!

Funky Claude was running in and out ... throwin' kids on the ground.

McMurphy: What are we doing in here, Chief? Huh? What's us two guys doing in this f***ing place? Let's get out of here. Out.
Chief Bromden: Canada?
McMurphy: Canada. We'll be there before these sonofabitches know what hit 'em. Listen to Randall on this one.

Very good webmaster.
notes: e,f,F#,g,g c chord

Richie Blackmore rules

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year,
But have we found the same old ground.......
Wish you were here.

And the three men I admire most
The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died....

Hmmmm. You got me on that one. Can't think of a tune that walks down the neck like that.

Sorry. should have said,bass e string.goes up.
South california purples.(chicago transit authority)

Hey go louise,
If you'll be my dixie chicken,i'll be your tennesse lamb.

If you think the insurance company is rippin' you off...Ya might be an autoglass business owner.

Or, you could just be an insured!

And we'll have fun together, down in dixie land!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com